Starting and Completing your jobs on time is a critical part of your role as a Creator.
Providing our Brands with a real-time experience is one of the cornerstones of the 90 Seconds product offering, so you are expected to Start and Complete jobs at the scheduled time.
If you are unable to complete your Job by the scheduled date or time, please communicate through the activity feed on the project page so that the brand and your 90 Seconds Producer can resolve the issue.
If you're having trouble navigating the platform, here is a quick step-by-step guide on starting and completing your jobs:
1. Head to your "Dashboard" and click on the gig under "Scheduled".
For example, the Shooter gig for the CEO monthly wrap up below.
2. On the job page, read up on the requirements & job details. Click on "Start Job" at the top right hand corner of the page to begin.
Don't forget to introduce yourself to the team on the project page. Keep a look out for notifications and updates as well!
3. Read through the "Tasks to complete" and click on the blue "Completed?" button to mark tasks as complete.
4. When you have completed all your tasks, you can mark the job as complete. Click on "Complete Job" on the top right hand side of the job page.
5. Congratulations! You have completed your job. Click on "Gigs" on top left hand side of your page to view contracts that are pending payment.
6. Click on the filter and select "Unpaid" to view completed & unpaid jobs to keep track of your completed contracts.
Your completed work contract will be paid out after 30-60 days. You can follow up on the payment status of your work contract once it's due via our Intercom chat support.
Remember: An overdue job negatively impacts the customer experience and can result in the job getting removed from your profile. 90 Seconds reserves the right to amend or terminate your contract if you miss a project deadline or jeopardise the customer experience.
We hope this helps, but if you're still having trouble navigating the platform please reach out to our live support team from the drop-down menu on every page.