Uploading footage and/or the edit is the final step of your job as an editor/shooter. You not only need to upload it to the proper place of the project page, but you also make sure to close out the associated Job. Below we have laid out the necessary steps so that you complete this step without any issues.
Uploading Video Footage
1. Once the shoot is completed, you'll be required to upload all footage & images onto the Project page.
2. Head to the project page, scroll down to the 'Shoots' section and click into the shoot page.
Example: You were on the Sydney shoot, click into 'Shoot 1, Sydney, Australia'
3. Scroll down the shoot page and you'll see a section titled 'Footage to create & store'
4. Click on the blue 'Upload' button to select & upload footage files.
You can create more folders by simply entering a label in the box below and clicking the blue 'Add' button. This is useful for uploading footage from multiple camera setups.
Uploading Video Edits
1. Head to the Project page and scroll down to the 'Videos' section and click into the shoot page.
Example: You're uploading edits for the Sydney video, click into 'Flybnb - Sydney'
2. Under the 'Uploads' section, select video edit files to upload or drag files to the upload tab to add them to upload queue. Select the respective file type in drop down menu before uploading the files.
3.Alternately, enter a URL of file uploaded through a third party site. Do label your video edits in their respective versions.
We also recommend that you drop a quick note to the brand to let them know that the materials submitted are complete. If you are uploading a lot of footage and/or file types, please upload a file manifest as a .xls spreadsheet.