1. Please describe your professional background and general overview of your working career.
- What type of work do you do? (prepare your elevator pitch!)
- Do you have expertise within a specific industry or vertical?
- What kind of clients do you work with?
- What is special about your work / approach?
- Confirm that these details are included in your About Me description.
2. Describe your experience for each role that you have applied for.
- Please explain your technical experience in each domain of your expertise.
- Confirm if each sample provided is an example of your work in the relevant role.
3. Verify your 90 Seconds profile includes the following:
- Make sure your Skype ID, phone and email contact information is accurate.
- Select a Service Level and Job Size for each role.
- Make sure your avatar is a clear, high quality image of your face.
- Fill in Languages, Industries and Brands fields.
- Provide links to your professional website, vimeo/youtube channel are provided.
4. Walk through one of your provided work examples.
Explain your role, involvement with brand and outcome of the piece.
5. Present your gear.
- What tools and equipment do you own and use for your work?
- What tools and equipment do you have experience using?
- Make sure Brand Make/Model is included for each piece of gear you own.
6. How to use the platform (link)
How to upload work
Closing out completed Jobs
How to communicate on the platform
The importance of getting a good rating
7. Review Code of Conduct (link)
- Do not discuss payment on the project page with Client
- Do not share work created with 90 Seconds without written permission
- Look, act, and talk like a professional representative of 90 Seconds
- Sub-par work or poor communication is not tolerated.
8. Visit the Knowledge Base
What should I wear on set?
How to standout on your first project? (link)
What do I need to do add new skills or service quality levels? (link)