Before joining 90 Seconds, every creator must first agree to abide by the terms and conditions found here.
We take these terms very seriously and recommend that you refer back to the full document to ensure you understand each provision. Below, we have copied the Code of Conduct section for ease of reference.
CODE OF PROFESSIONAL CONDUCT
90 Seconds is committed to fostering an environment that is respectful and free from harassment and discrimination against any stakeholder, including creators, brands, employees, and Customers. We do not tolerate harassment of or discrimination against any of our employee(s), Customers, or third-party service provider(s). Your conduct impacts our reputation and is a reflection of our brand.
Accordingly, you agree to follow and ensure that all of your personnel (i.e., those who work for you either as employees or subcontractors) will follow a professional level of conduct, including but not limited to:
- completing each Work Contract and its requirements with integrity and the highest standards of professional conduct;
- treating and communicating with our Customers, their employees, and our employees, with respect, courtesy, and professionalism;
- refraining from performing any Project and/or communicating with our Customer(s) and employees while under the influence of mind-altering substances including but not limited to drugs or alcohol;
- refraining from requesting or accepting anything of value from our Customers, or third-party service providers;
- refraining from directly or indirectly soliciting any of our Customers for the purpose of securing additional work to the detriment of our business relationship with our Customers;
- refraining from discussing the terms of the project for which you have been hired, including terms of compensation, with anyone other than us;
- maintaining a clean and professional personal appearance when working on a project.
If you are not able to comply with our Code of Professional Conduct, please notify us and Client immediately. You agree that your violation of this Code of Professional Conduct is a material breach of these Terms, which entitles us to terminate these Terms immediately without further reference to you.
90 Seconds does not tolerate even minor infractions of the Creator Code.