There are two ways to create a brief:
1. Curated Marketplace Brief
Creating a brief in Curated Marketplace is very easy. Give your project a name, set a due date, and provide as much detail about your project as you can. Next step is to configure your project and then, complete the 'Review & Pay' section and get started right away.
2. Custom Project Brief
Creating a custom project brief is easy. Get started by giving your project a name.
What is your project deadline?
Let us know exactly when you need your video so we can plan timelines accordingly and ensure expectations are met.
Where do you want to shoot your video?
Location details provided here will be used by your Project Producer to match the perfect Creator Team.
What is your video project budget?
Let us know your budget so we can tailor a quote specific to your brief.
What do you have in mind for your video?
Provide a detailed overview of your video project vision. The more detailed, the better! Think about things such as:
- How many videos do you want to create? Do you need any cut-down versions for social media?
- How many video shoots do you need? Do you already know the exact locations or do you need help sourcing these?
- Do you want to include graphics, animation, voice-over, music tracks in your video?
- Do you need help with creative ideation and scripting, or do you need some to execute on your existing vision?
If you already have a brief, storyboard or shot list, you can also upload this here.
Have you seen any similar videos that you are using for inspiration?
Here you can upload videos, images, or any other supporting media to clearly communicate to your Creators exactly what you are looking for.
When you're done, simply click "Next'.
And it's done!
After your brief has been submitted, your project will be started under the 'Video Projects In Purchase' section when you click on 'Projects' on the top panel of your brand page.
We hope this helps, but if you're still having trouble navigating the platform please reach out to our live support team from the drop-down menu on every page.