If you have had a Service Quality Level declined or would like to apply for a higher level, we recommend that you first ensure your About Me section of your 90 Seconds profile includes the following information:
- A brief description of your functional domain experience pertaining to that skill
- A link to a work sample of you performing that skill
- The names and types of brands that you have worked and the role you have played in executing that skill.
Before you re-apply, make sure your work examples meet the requirements above and your About Me section indicates your experience in guiding brands to successful video outcomes.
Please remember that when you re-apply for new Service Quality Levels, the Skill returns to Pending and must be re-approved by the 90 Seconds team before you can be hired for that skill.
It is possible that you may have high quality work examples and still not be approved for the higher service levels. Premium and Elite Service Quality Levels indicate a creator's ability and willingness to help lead brands to high quality outcomes. For most skills, the evaluation is based on three areas:
- Do you have the necessary tools / equipment to deliver that level of service?
- Do you have the relevant experience performing this skill professionally for a client?
- Is the link to your work example on par with other creators at that service level?
If you do indeed meet this criteria, please make sure it is communicated clearly on your profile (see how to write a great About Me) and apply!