As a network, 90 Seconds conducts a rigorous screening process for every applicant. We are experts in video production, and we look for creators with passion and drive - the same kind of talent that we want to work with ourselves.
Five Steps to become an Approved Creator
- Registration - The first step in joining the 90 Seconds platform as a Creator is to create a profile that demonstrates your comprehensive skills and abilities. We are looking for creators who are passionate and driven individuals with a wide variety of roles and expertise. You will not advance to the next stage of Activation until your profile is complete.
- Onboarding - After you have completed your application, you will given the opportunity to complete the Creator Onboarding module. This step takes 3-5 minutes and will guide through the use of the platform and how to succeed on your first and subsequent projects. Read "Getting Started on Your First Project" to learn more.
- Live Screening Call - Once you have completed the onboarding module, please schedule a Live Activation Call. Each candidate will be screened over a Zoom web conference to verify your profile and experience. Learn about Preparing for your Activation Call here.
- Activation - With a proven track record and verified industry experience, you are now authorized to work as a 90 Seconds Creator. You are joining a global team of video professionals who value excellence, and top brands rely on us for their most important projects.
- Continued Excellence - 90 Seconds Creators are expected to maintain a perfect track record while working with clients. We do not tolerate sub-par work or poor communication for any reason. Any violation of the 90 Seconds Code of Conduct will result in immediate suspension or termination.
We hope this helps, but if you're still having trouble navigating the platform please reach out to our live support team from the drop-down menu on every page.